If you’re a fan of spicy food, this hot chilli oil butter garlic pasta recipe is perfect for you! This dish combines the bold flavors of garlic, butter, and hot chilli oil with al dente spaghetti pasta, creating a delicious and spicy meal. In this article, we’ll provide you with the full details on how to make this dish at home.
- 1 pound spaghetti pasta
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons hot chilli oil (or more, to taste)
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley leaves, chopped, for garnish
- Cook the spaghetti pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain the pasta and set it aside.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add the hot chilli oil to the skillet and stir to combine. Be sure to use enough hot chilli oil to your desired level of spiciness. You can also use more or less depending on your preference.
- Add the cooked spaghetti pasta to the skillet and toss to coat it evenly with the hot chilli oil and garlic butter.
- Season the pasta with salt and black pepper to taste. Remember that the hot chilli oil is already quite salty, so be sure to taste the pasta before adding any additional salt.
- Garnish the hot chilli oil butter garlic pasta with chopped fresh parsley leaves. This adds a nice pop of color to the dish and also complements the spicy flavor.
- You can make your own hot chilli oil by heating up vegetable oil and dried red pepper flakes in a pan. Once the oil is heated, strain out the pepper flakes and use the oil for the pasta recipe.
- You can add additional ingredients to this recipe, such as cooked shrimp or chicken, for a more filling meal.
- Be sure to cook the pasta until it is al dente, which means it’s cooked through but still has a firm bite. Overcooked pasta can become mushy and affect the texture of the dish.
In conclusion: this hot chilli oil butter garlic pasta recipe is a great choice for those who love spicy food. It’s easy to make and packs a flavorful punch that will leave you wanting more. Be sure to adjust the amount of hot chilli oil to your desired level of spiciness and don’t forget to garnish with fresh parsley leaves for an added touch of color and flavor. Enjoy!