Chilli Oil Butter Garlic Pasta Recipe: Spaghetti is lavishly mixed in a fiery homemade chili oil and butter garlic sauce as part of the chilli oil butter garlic pasta dish. You’ll salivate over the potent and unique flavors of this dish, which is a blend of Italian and Asian cooking. This is simple to make at home and takes about 30 minutes.
For Chili Oil:
- 2 cups oil
- 4-5 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 Green Onions, sliced
- 1 tsp sliced ginger
- 2-star anise
- 1 bay leave
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 tbsp sichuan peppercorns or black pepper powder
- 1/2 cup chili flakes
- 2 tbsp red chili powder
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp salt (as per taste)
For Butter Garlic Sauce and Main Recipe:
- 2 cups al-dante spaghetti
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4-5 minced garlic
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1-2 tbsp light soy sauce (as per taste)
- 2 green onions , chopped
- Parmesan Cheese
1. In boiling water put the spaghetti and add some salt.
2. Heat the garlic butter sauce on medium heat and put the spaghetti into the hot pan.
3. Toss it nicely for 3 to4 minutes. The sauce will soon have a thick consistency.
4. Now add some chopped green onions and mix well
5. Add 5-6 spoons for chili oil and stir well for both the sauces to combine nicely with the spaghetti.
6. Put the spaghetti in a plate and garnish it with parmesan cheese.